Wednesday, September 8, 2010

good intentions

I really do try to get here every day, but it seems the days are slipping past and now it is Wednesday already. 

We picked up our veggies yesterday - so look for a post soon about them! 


Today my labmate, Yogeshwar, defended his thesis. Well, he's currently in the private portion of the defense, but I'm confident he'll be successful. So, here's a premature "Congratulations!" to Dr. Yogeshwar Kelkar.

I'll be a bit busier this week than usual because I'm working to get some results for my advisor before she leaves for a conference this weekend. Even with staying up late last night, I still feel behind, so am expecting a couple more late nights. Still, I hope to finish up and be able to have a couple decent posts for you this week.


No comments: