Okay, okay, it's a little late, but here are links to six posters of research from the Wilson Sayres lab were presented at the inaugural meeting of the Society for Evolutionary Medicine and Public Health in March 2015. The posters have now been uploaded to FigShare, and represent current research being conducted in the lab.
1. Using diversity to measure boundaries of the pseudoautosomal regions in human sex chromosomes
2. Modeling the contrasting Neolithic lineage expansions in Europe and Africa
3. Characterizing sex-biased gene expression in the green anole
4. Evolutionary perspective suggests candidate genes for variation in Turner Syndrome phenotype
5. Patterns of evolution across vertebrate sex determining genes
6. Parent-of-origin effects in Turner syndrome patients