Online registration for the Berkeley Cancer Genomics Symposium has been extended to http://goo.gl/JnZOeu. Registration from onward will be possible via email to email@example.com, provided space is available.; to register visit
The symposium is in 245 Li Ka Shing Center.
The meeting will bring together leading scientists from the rapidly emerging field of cancer genomics and provide a unique opportunity to learn about the state of the art in the field.
- Samuel Aparicio, BM, BCh, PhD, FRCPath, Nan & Lorraine Robertson Chair in Breast Cancer Research, and Canada Research Chair in Molecular Oncology, University of British Columbia and the BC Cancer Agency
- Luis Diaz, MD, Attending Physician, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Maria Figueroa, MD, Assistant Professor of Pathology, University of Michigan
- P. Andrew Futreal, PhD, Professor of Genomic Medicine, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- David Haussler, PhD, Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute; UCSC Distinguished Professor of Biomolecular Engineering, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Matthew Meyerson, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Esther Rheinbay, PhD, Postdoctoral Researcher, Massachusetts General Hospital and the Broad Institute