Sunday, August 12, 2012

Small steps

I am very excited to report that I have submitted my first paper from my postdoc. It is in the editor's (and hopefully soon reviewers') hands. I will definitely blog more about it soon, especially because I will be preparing a talk on the same subject for the ASHG (American Society of Human Genetics) meeting this coming November.

In my continual efforts to find balance, I made us a colorful dinner of pan-seared Pacific Salmon, roasted butternut squash, and steamed zucchini.



The little one ate the zucchini, didn't care too much for this dinner. She was too busy climbing things and waiting to show her daddy her very first pony tail:




And yes, I'm blogging this from my phone as I wait for cupcake pajamas to fall asleep... she was too hyper for her regular bedtime tonight.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: