Thursday, July 28, 2011

iPad2 gut reaction

So, I've only had my iPad2 for a few days, and I have to say, it's really cool. I expected to be underwhelmed, but when I hold it, I feel excited, giddy, like I'm really in the future. I would probably feel this way with any tablet, not just the iPad2, but that's what I have, so that's what I'm going to gush about.

For some reason it gives such a different feeling that when I had my iPhone. It is more substantial, but also small and convenient. The apps are really what make it so awesome. That I can read a book, listen to my music, peruse blogs, type emails, take hand-written notes, even work on documents, so easily, in such a compact, but viewable screen, is just mind-blowing. It is so portable, great battery life, and just fun.

Of course there are features I wish it had - most striking is how terrible the camera is (which is surprising given at how awesome the iPhone4 camera is). The video is okay quality, though, just bad for still shots. But, we'll save that discussion for another day.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy it's awesomeness vaginalness.

No comments: